MAXimum Speed, MAXimum Control, MAXimum Performance
The core of the new 3D-MCMAX dozer system are the rugged MC2+ IMU sensors. Working in unison, these hyper-accurate IMU's keep the cutting edge steady on any slope.
Built for speed, versatility, and performance these dual IMU's allow for faster grading with minimal blade vibration - leaving a clean, smooth surface for any slope angle.
Mastless Blade Dozer
Much of the power of the system lies within the two IMU sensors. These robust and highly precise sensors work together with ruggedized cab-mounted antennas conveniently placed in a secure location on the machine. This intelligent design gives the operator unobstructed visibility and the flexibility to doze at full throttle on any surface, under objects, or while in reverse.
The 3D-MCMAX system can be used for fine grading applications similar to a motor grader. Once finished rough grading, quickly transition to finish grading and get the job done faster with your dozer. The two IMU sensors working together keep the blade as close to the surface as possible – delivering a smooth and consistent pass for any slope.
Features & Benefits
- Large 6.5 inch sunlight viewable color LCD touch screen with convenient soft key functionality
- Integrated grade indicator LED light bars for visual grade reference
- Clean and lightweight design for easy carry, storage and cable attachment
- Long lasting internal battery pack to secure data
- Maximum processing power driven by Windows CE.
- Robust integrated virus protection
- Loud customizable Audible Tones providing a hearable reference to grade
- Flash download capability to receive code revisions hassle free
- (2) Easy-access USB ports for saving and downloading job files
- (2) CAN ports, a RS-232 port, (2) Digital inputs and an Ethernet port
Contact Us For More Info-
Call Us 866-342-7665 or Email Us info@ benchmarksupply.com