Ag Leader provides the most widely used grain yield monitoring technology in the world. Create and view yield and moisture maps while harvesting and instantly observe how field conditions affect yield. Make year-round management decisions based on this valuable information.
What yield monitoring can do for you:
- Instantly see yields as you go across the field.
- Improve understanding of seed types and other field activities on yield.
- Gather more reliable yield data.
- Make real-time yield comparisons.
- View moisture maps in real-time for instant feedback on performance.
- Improve seed selections based on yield data over multiple years.
- Decide how to store your grain based on moisture readings in the field.
How A Yield Monitor Works
Grain is fed into the harvester's elevator where the sensor reads the moisture content.
As the grain is delivered to the holding tank, the mass flow sensor monitors yield.
Information on both yield and moisture from the sensors is recorded by the Ag Leader display mounted in the cab.
AutoSwath for Harvest
Harvest data is recorded based on the number of rows being harvested, providing accurate data when harvesting point rows or partial swaths.
Yield and Moisture Mapping
View yield and moisture maps in real-time for instant feedback on yield performance across the field.
Harvest summary screen provides at-a-glance information about number of acres harvested, total and average bushels harvested and more.