Crain 25' Telescopic Fiberglass Oval Two-Scale Grading Rod SVR25 in 10ths & Metric - 98016
Seco (formerly Crain) 98016 25'/7.6m SVR Level Rod Two Scale, 10ths/Philly Metric is our best selling rod! The Seco SVR (Surveyor) Series Leveling Rods are the best selling fiberglass rods on the market today.
The SVR 98016 7.6m/25' philly metric /10th dual scale SVR heavy-duty level grade rod is constructed of strong reinforced fiberglass and its rectangular-oval shape is designed for the serious user.
Scales are glare resistant and protected by an abrasion resistant coating.
The tight locking mechanism features round buttons that resist jamming from sand and dirt.
The top of the rod has a female 1/4" x 20 thread for attaching accessories. The SVR has a rectangular-oval shape, and is flat on the front and back with round corners. This convenient shape prevents the scale from rolling, making observation much easier.
The rod is also water-proof, corrosion-resistant, and non-conductive.
Improved Locking Mechanism:
The newly redesigned locking mechanism now features round buttons. Tight and accurate, the lock is specifically designed to resist jamming from sand and dirt.
- SVR Series leveling rods have a rectangular-oval shape with wide, sharp, glare-resistant scales that are uniform in size throughout the length of the rod.
- Water-proof, corrosion-resistant, and nonconductive.
- Bold alternate red and white range markings on back side are suitable for stadia purposes.
- Easy to transport. The newly redesigned 25 Foot SVR has a collapsed length of 58-1/2".
- New SVR rods can be differentiated from older models by the new design's round buttons and shorter collapsed length of 58-1/2" (25' SVR model).
- Constructed of strong fiberglass with special reinforcing ribs to resist breakage and add stability.
- The newly redesigned locking mechanism is tight and accurate, yet designed to resist jamming from sand and dirt. The new lock now features round buttons.
- Each individual section can be removed quickly by pressing lock-buttons and further disassembly may be completed with a Phillips screwdriver. The individual sections are numbered for identification and sections and repair parts are available.
- Nylon Carrying Case Included (includes carrying handle and shoulder strap).
- One-year manufacturers warranty on all Crain SVR Series leveling rods.