Pix4D Mapper Pro Software Suite
Desktop software for professional drone-based mapping
Pix4Dmapper software automatically converts images taken by hand, by drone, or by plane, and delivers highly precise, georeferenced 2D maps and 3D models. They’re customizable, timely, and compliment a wide range of applications and software.
More adaptable volume measurements, refined meshes, and first rolling shutter correction in a commercial mapping software…
- Full Automatic Workflow. One click to results.
- Compatible with any camera. Now compatible with video files.
- Mac Version. Currently in beta.
- rayCloud Editor. A novel way to assess quality, refine projects, and measure features.
- Mosaic Editor. The easiest tool to produce perfect orthomosaics.
- Index Calculator. Photogrammetry meets precision agriculture.
- Personal Support. Professional support engineers, here to help.
> Download Feature List
3D Point Cloud
Laser scanner quality 3D points from a consumer-grade camera. Clean from moving objects, aerial perspective with limited occlusions, and low acquisition time.
High resolution aerial map with corrected perspective, putting you in control of geographic data generation.
3D Textured Model
Full 3D triangle mesh with photorealistic texturing, perfect for sharing and online visualization.
Digital Surface Model
Accurate, georeferenced elevation map, ready for your preferred GIS workflow.
Vegetation index map from multispectral cameras provides vital information on plant health for faster decision making, optimized management and better yields.
Engineered to innovate, we combine the best computer vision and photogrammetric principles to keep you ahead of the game.
Be efficient, with our fully automatic workflow, powerful editing tools, and broadly compatible outputs.
Achieve precise results and survey-grade accuracy from any camera or lens, be it a consumer model or photogrammetric sensor.
Count on personalized support from our specialized support team and continued education via our online knowledge base and training programs.