Introducing the Atlas-M: The next step in the evolution of jobsite drone integration.
This newly designed package for Aerial Mapping reduces cost while simplifying user interface and increasing reliability.
- Cover up to 50 acres in one flight
- Easily build and save flight plans to repeat in the future
- Aircraft telemetry to view health of battery, altitude & speed
- Autonomous missions & landings
- Gathers enough information in one flight to do a variety of calculations
- Portable & easy to transport
Pair with Mapping Software like Pix4D to...
- Monitor construction sites as they evolve
- Create georeferenced orthophotos & 3D data
- View up-to-date measurements
- Conduct volume measurements
- Creat countour lines
- Digitize models for breaklines
3D Point Cloud
Laser scanner quality 3D points from a consumer-grade camera. Clean from moving objects, aerial perspective with limited occlusions, and low acquisition time.
High resolution aerial map with corrected perspective, putting you in control of geographic data generation.
3D Textured Model
Full 3D triangle mesh with photorealistic texturing, perfect for sharing and online visualization.
Digital Surface Model
Accurate, georeferenced elevation map, ready for your preferred GIS workflow.
Vegetation index map from multispectral cameras provides vital information on plant health for faster decision making, optimized management and better yields.
Engineered to innovate, we combine the best computer vision and photogrammetric principles to keep you ahead of the game.
Be efficient, with our fully automatic workflow, powerful editing tools, and broadly compatible outputs.
Achieve precise results and survey-grade accuracy from any camera or lens, be it a consumer model or photogrammetric sensor.
Count on personalized support from our specialized support team and continued education via our online knowledge base and training programs.
Matrice 100 | CP.TP.000029 - UPC190021000261
Zenmuse X5 | CP.BX.000076 - UPC190021000681
Microraptor Travel Case | MRDJIMATRICE
TB48D Battery | CP.TP.000133 - UPC190021008557