SW4600EID Digital RFID, VID Recording Indicator Only
This advanced management indicator allows for both EID and Visual ID input with customizable display offering easy data collection.
- Temperature compensated indicator option
- Compact, batter operated or recording indicator option
STOCKWEIGH LINK™ PC SOFTWARE
Comes with Digistar SW 4600 Indicator
Software imports data collected by SW 4600 indicator. Tag number, weight, date, time and other information transmitted from indicator to PC and then can be output in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel®, Web Page or CSV file formats.
Minimum System Requirements Make certain your PC includes following: Microsoft Windows XP or Vista with 500 Meg Free disk space, 500 Meg Ram, CD Drive, mouse, printer, serial port or USB port and USB to Serial Port Adapter
Low Profile Platform Scale System with SW6600 Load Cells
The four 13” SW6600 stainless steel weigh beams mounted underneath each corner of the platform allow for accurate weight readings on uneven, firm surfaces and a greater overall weight capacity. All weigh beam cables are enclosed with stainless steel cable guard to prevent pinching and rodent chewing. With a maximum grip, nonskid rubber Animat, no sharp edges, and sitting low to the ground, this platform will provide safety and security for your livestock. Addressing all biosecurity concerns, the platform mat is completely replaceable!
*Some assembly required upon delivery.
RDS WEIGHLOG α10
The RDS WEIGHLOG α10 incorporates the latest colour touchscreen technology providing a user-friendly on-board weighing system that can be used for trailer & hopper loading, batch blending or check weighing.
Features & Advantages:
- Clear colour touchscreen display providing intuitive operation
- Target load – set individual product target (1 of 30)
- Stores database – 30 customer, 30 products and 5 mixing recipes, allowing accurate record keeping, traceability and stock management
- Communication via SD card and USB memory stick
- Static and dynamic weighing modes for ‘weighing on the lift’ allowing for a faster operation
- Multi channel and grand total summary providing load accumulation for up to 10 attachments
- Quick and easy calibration ‘Nudge’
- Internal audible alarm
- Printer option
TMR Tracker® is a Windows® based Feed Management System allowing producers to easily monitor the day-to-day feeding process. TMR Tracker helps manage feed inventory and provides the option to share feeding data with the farm's management team.
TMR Tracker System Requirements:
- Pentium or better PC, Microsoft Window, 2000, XP,Vista or Windows 7
- 300MB free disk space, 512 MB Ram, USB port, CD drive, Mouse, Printer, Adobe Acrobat
- Internet Connection-28.8Kbps
Works with Herd Managment Programs
Digi*Star Moisture Tracker ™
Tracker is a hand-held, Near-Infra-Red (NIR) scanning device, which rapidly measures the dry matter and moisture content of animal feeds.
The key innovation of the Moisture Tracker is providing Near-Infra-Red (NIR) scanning technology, which was previously only available using costly semi-portable or stationary apparatus, into an affordable, simple to use, hand-held device.
Digi*Star TST 7600
TST 7600 with TMR Tracker™
The TST 7600 is a full featured mixer scale indicator that allows producers to make adjustments scale side and records the data for use in TMR Tracker.
TST 7600 Standard Features Include:
- TMRT Batching Compatibility
- 7” color display
- “Intuitive” design with symbolic icons
- Dry Matter Adjustment
- Weighback logging & substitution
- Out of Stock ingredient substitution
- User Access Levels and Security
- Rotation Counter capable
- Software upgrades by Customer by external USB