Planter & Seeder
PLANTER & SEEDER
REFINING THE PLANTING SEASON
Raven offers several planter control systems to match your operating needs and system capabilities. From our most advanced industry-leading system to our more basic, you’ll enjoy higher yields, input savings and convenience with improved population control and faster, more accurate planting.
OMNIROW® MULTI-HYBRID CONTROL
Patent-pending multi-hybrid control technology combined with variable-rate seeding to deliver maximum yields.
- Supports up to 36 rows configured in conventional, twin-row or interplant toolbar configurations
- Automatically shifts tractor or implement guidance line to keep rows straight
- Fully integrated with Raven's suite of liquid, granular and liquid injection product control
- Real-time seed monitoring and singulation information
- Slingshot-ready for wireless data transfer
Raven’s OmniSeed™ is the most advanced air seeding system money can buy. By incorporating run blockage powered by AgTron, the OmniSeed system allows you to monitor seed rate and blockage with ease. The hydraulically driven motor clutch assures greater precision and reliability granting you peace of mind in the field.
- Advanced hydraulic motor-clutch for each bin to assure greater precision with simple single-section shutoff
- Integrated Run Blockage powered by AgTron™ to monitor run blockage with ease and simplicity
- Ultrasonic bin level sensors for more precise bin level indication
- Open lid indicator
- Remote tank calibration console
- Control multiple granular and liquid products simultaneously
- After-market install kits available
- Down pressure monitoring keeps you informed of changing soil conditions
- Data logging and record-keeping help make management easier
- AccuBoom™ section control for liquid applications
Raven’s AccuRow™ system improves your bottom line during planting and again at harvest by eliminating costly overlaps and skips with more accurate planting. GPS-guided automatic on-off planter control by section offers faster, more reliable and more efficient planting. Works with Raven field computers and Cruizer II™ guidance system.
- GPS-guided automatic on-off planter control eliminates skips and overlaps for increased efficiency and savings
- Up to 16-section capability is driven by your GPS guidance system—single row control with sub-inch systems and multi-row control with sub-meter systems
- Adjustable look-ahead function with automatic speed compensation easily adjusts to avoid cross planting at row ends
- Seamless integration with Raven’s CANbus technology and field computers
- Faster and more accurate planting with less waste and fatigue
Raven's CropStart II™ automatic fertilizer control system is a simple and cost effective way to give your crops a yield boost. CropStart II works with your planter to provide simple, accurate and reliable fertilizer application as you plant.
- Speed compensated technology replaces ground drive and squeeze pump systems for more accurate applications
- Simple, user-friendly console and easy installation on the planter
- Serial port to interface with data logging and GPS
- Automatic system shut-off when planter is raised from the ground. Turn it on at the beginning of the day and go!
- Interfaces with existing radar on tractor
- Standard 8-row kits with optional 4-row add-on kits available. Kits include the CropStart II console, flow monitor, stand assembly, pump, on/off valve, and proper cables
- Reliable pulse-width modulated motor control