Guidance & Steering
GUIDANCE & STEERING
GUIDING YOUR SUCCESS
Raven’s complete line of guidance and assisted steering systems keeps you on track no matter how precise your requirements may be. From sub-meter GPS receivers and lightbar systems to the most advanced automatic steering systems with repeatable sub-inch RTK corrections, your bottom line with Raven is always the most important line of all.
CRUIZER II™ & CRUIZER II™ RTK
Cruizer II™ gives you all the benefits of an easy-to-use precision guidance system and so much more without pushing your budget off course. With more power and capability, you can add auto-steering, yield monitoring, and automatic on-off planter and boom section controls to your system when you’re ready. Cruizer II is easy to move from one machine to the next and now comes in a weather-resistant model for open-air cabs.
- Color touch-screen display with 20+ languages
- Greater accuracy and efficiency in a variety of operations - from tillage and seeding to spraying and harvesting
- Cost-efficient RTK at its best with Cruizer II RTK
- Add automatic sectional shut-off for planters and sprayers, auto steer, and assisted steering
- Bird's-eye view and downfield 3D perspective for checking coverage and keeping you on line
- Load/save A-B lines and jobs
- Record field boundaries, coverage, applied acres and field markers
- SHP (Shapefile) files, KML and bitmap files for enhanced record-keeping
- Compatible with Slingshot's RTK correction signals
SmarTrax™ MD is a simple-to-install mechanical drive steering system that allows growers to seamlessly transfer SmarTrax MD across their fleet of vehicles, including multiple tractors, combines, windrowers and more.
- RTK capable
- High operating speeds
- High torque for best in class line acquire and online performance
- Simple to install and move between machines
- 3D terrain compensation
- Quiet operation
SMARTRAX™ & SMARTRAX™ RTK
SmarTrax RTK™ assisted steering system lets you redefine the limits. That includes faster operating speeds, best-in-class line acquisition and easier, more relaxed driving. With SmarTrax RTK, you get even more out of this hydraulically controlled GPS-guided system with 3D terrain compensation and RTK sub-inch capability for the ultimate in precision and repeatability.
- Across-the-board GPS compatibility
- 3D terrain compensation
- Automatic system calibration
- RTK accuracy and repeatability from year to year
- Best-in-class operating speeds for covering more ground faster
- Compatible with many steer-ready machines
- Multiple kits available to fit all modern tractor types
- Slingshot®-compatible RTK correction signals
Enhanced Raven product integration with full scalability. High performance dual-frequency receiver with sub-meter pass-to-pass accuracy. 600S is compatible with Viper® 4, Envizio Pro™ series field computers and Satellite GS corrections. Simple and fast setup.
- High performance dual-frequency receiver
- Sub-meter pass-to-pass accuracy
- Full scalability for enhanced accuracy
- Autonomous dual-frequency GL1DE, SBAS, GS, and RTK
- Simple and fast setup
- Seamless integration
PHOENIX™ GPS RECEIVERS
Raven’s high performance Phoenix™ receivers deliver highly accurate, reliable DGPS positioning using WAAS, EGNOS, Glonass, and Raven GS satellite-based DGPS corrections. You’ll find a range of options to match your system needs, from sub-meter accuracy at one end of the spectrum to sub-inch accuracy at the other. Ideal for precision farming, GIS and other applications where a rugged, simple-to-operate receiver is required.
Compatible Raven Devices
- Phoenix 300TM with USB
- Envizio Pro II®
- Viper® 4
Take the challenge out of implement steering. SBGuidance Auto steers your tractor or implement seamlessly and with unmatched precision via RTK-DGPS.
- Auto steer of speeds up to 18 mph
- Effortlessly transfer between vehicles
- Steer perfectly in reverse, around curves,or with heavy front implements
- A contactless steer angle sensor ensures trouble-free and accurate measurement, even under challenging conditions
- The proven, flexible CAN bus system ensures that SBGuidance Auto is easily expandable to implement steering or SmartSwitch section control
SBGuidance Twin enables repeated field operations to be performed with unparalleled accuracy. In high quality vegetables and organic crops, Twin offers new possibilities. Twin control can be used for a variety of implements, both mounted and towing, including ridgers, planters, hoeing machines, or potato planters.
- High accuracy with double steering
- Easy to install and operate through one universal screen
- Eliminates cab clutter with universal side-shift adaptor
- Both GPS antennas have individual 3D terrain compensation
- Reduces operator fatigue
- Compatible on multiple machine types and brands
Take implement steering accuracy to the next level. Using various disc coulters, the system keeps both the tractor and the implement perfectly aligned and prevents drift through repeated operations. Regardless of uneven or rugged terrain, SBGuidance Twin-Disc keeps you on track.
- Robust disc coulters with a proven design
- High accuracy correction on slopes and hillsides
- Drift reduction
- Obstacle protection
- Ease of use and storage
Straight and smooth ploughing isn’t just a pretty sight, but the best preparation for the planting season. With AutoPlough from SBGuidance, ploughing is a more efficient and less demanding job.
- Automatically widens and narrows the plough, which cancels out any deviations and provides consistent traction and ploughing depth
- Easily adjust working width, steering speed and steering boundaries on the fly
- Perfect ploughing on curves and wedges
- Compatible with SBGuidance Auto and the Viper 4 Twin-ready field computer
- On-land ploughing solution to keep the furrow straight
- Brand independent and simple installation
SBG SmartSwitch is an expansion that fits on the Viper® 4 Twin-ready field computer. It’s the ideal assistant ensuring that every corner of your field is planted or sprayed perfectly without overlaps or skips. It’s accurate. It’s reliable. It makes the job easy.
- Immediately stops when driving in reverse to avoid over spraying in corners of the field
- Set an overlap percentage and overlap distance
- Decrease chemical input
- Operate up to 32 sections
- Treat headlands last, not first
- Mark out no-spray zones
SBGUIDANCE SOFTWARE MODULES
SBGuidance has implement specific software solutions for special applications, as well as the possibility for future expansion of electronics or hardware.