TOTAL SYSTEM CONTROL
Raven offers a choice of multi-function field computers to fit your operating needs. Field computers give you command, control and improve virtually every farming function with ease. Get more with variable rate applications, auto-steering, automatic boom height and section controls, GPS-guided on-off planter controls, yield monitoring, record keeping, mapping, and wireless communications.
Meet Viper® 4+, the powerful new fourth generation Viper field computer. Powered by the innovative Raven Operating Software, Viper 4+ provides a simple, connected precision ag platform.
- Customization by user and machine
- Horizontal or vertical orientation
- Sleek design with 12.1” capacitive touchscreen and intuitive, tablet-like interface and state-of-the-art rugged magnesium alloy enclosure
- Dustproof for tough environments
- 4 camera inputs for monitoring bin levels, blind spots, roadway operation and more
- Integrated, fully scalable GPS receiver, including Slingshot® GS, Satellite GS and RTK
- Customizable user interface
- Set up machine and product profiles
- ISOBUS compatible
- Wireless over-the-air software updates
- ISO VT with task controller capabilities*
- On-screen implement location with section status
ENVIZIO PRO™ SERIES
Our line of Envizio Pro™ field computers are the total control package for growers. Fully integrated with GPS-guidance, simple to operate, affordable, and completely scalable for RTK sub-inch accuracy and functionality.
- Envizio Pro XL features a brilliant color, non-glare 10.4" touch screen display
- Envizio Pro and Envizio Pro II feature a brilliant color, non-glare 6.5" touch screen display
- All season capability for planting, spraying, spreading, harvesting, and tilling
- Simple and advanced mapping, data, and application reports
- Fully scalable GPS options, including Slingshot GS, Satellite GS and RTK (Envizio Pro II only)
- Multiple language support
- Remote Support
Enhanced Raven product integration with full scalability. High performance dual-frequency receiver with sub-meter pass-to-pass accuracy. 600S is compatible with Viper® 4, Envizio Pro™ series field computers and Satellite GS corrections. Simple and fast setup.
- High performance dual-frequency receiver
- Sub-meter pass-to-pass accuracy
- Full scalability for enhanced accuracy
- Autonomous dual-frequency GL1DE, SBAS, GS, and RTK
- Simple and fast setup
- Seamless integration
Straight and smooth ploughing isn’t just a pretty sight, but the best preparation for the planting season. With AutoPlough from SBGuidance, ploughing is a more efficient and less demanding job.
- Automatically widens and narrows the plough, which cancels out any deviations and provides consistent traction and ploughing depth
- Easily adjust working width, steering speed and steering boundaries on the fly
- Perfect ploughing on curves and wedges
- Compatible with SBGuidance Auto and the Viper 4 Twin-ready field computer
- On-land ploughing solution to keep the furrow straight
- Brand independent and simple installation