ENHANCING YOUR RESOURCE CONTROL
Raven's high-performing boom controls use automatic boom height and section controls that improve your accuracy, savings, and profitability, which means less time, effort and wasted inputs and chemicals for your operation. Raven boom control systems are compatible with Raven and non-Raven equipment and come with a range of options to match your system needs, budget and performance objectives.
Raven’s AutoBoom® automatic boom height control systems are like money in the bank, giving you faster operating speeds, simple installation and user-friendly controls. AutoBoom’s unique hydraulic-powered design delivers a smooth, more responsive height-adjusting system for spraying perfection. With three systems to choose from for pre- and post-emergent applications, you can be sure we have the boom for you.
- Adjusts to optimal spray height to prevent drift or inconsistent droplet size
- Pressure-based control for smoother boom movements and adjustments
- Automatic calibration, less than one minute per boom
- Optimal spray height ensured
- Increased efficiency with faster spraying speeds to cover more acres in less time
- Up to 5 sensors, including center rack control
- Less wear and tear on the boom
- ISOBUS compatibility
- Stand alone controller allows users to add AutoBoom® without a field computer
- For extreme terrain upgrade to AutoBoom® XT
AccuBoom’s automatic section control capability is your best protection against rising input costs, thanks to greater fuel and chemical savings, faster spraying times, and more accurate spraying. It’s easy to set up and operate with Raven and third-party spray consoles and works with 99% of the self propelled and pull-type sprayers on the market. Now available with Raven’s optional hand-held remote for checking sections.
Automatic on-off control for up to 10 sections
Eliminate costly skips and overlaps
Adjustable look ahead function lets you adjust settings easily for the overlap you choose
Speed compensation function accounts for how fast you are driving and ensures properly timed shut-off
Optional remote control to help check nozzles quickly