Boom Height Passive Roll
Topcon Agriculture - NORAC UC7 All-in-One Boom Height Control System
FORT ATKINSON, Wis. – February 14, 2017 – Topcon Agriculture announces the next generation of boom height control with the new NORAC UC7 Control System. UC7 is an all-in-one boom height control system, capable of all levels of NORAC automated control, designed as the ideal solution for any operation.
ISOBUS 11783 certified, the UC7 system can be operated through any Universal Terminal. Alternatively, it can be used as a stand-alone system that is operated through NORAC’s PULSE™ color touchscreen display. The UC7 system is not only easy to operate but offers advanced troubleshooting and diagnostic capabilites.
- All-in-one boom height control system, capable of all levels of NORAC automated control
- Combines three modules into one from the NORAC UC5 Control System
- Reduces overall components, improving both installation and support efficiency
- Can easily be updated as demands change via USB
- Offers varying levels of control
- Helps reduce boom damage and operator stress, increasing overall farming efficiency
- Adapts to changing demands, from Standard Control to the breakthrough Active Roll technology
- Compatible with Universal Terminal (UT) displays, enabling smooth integration for virtually any operation
NORAC UC5™ Boom Height Control System
ISOBUS 11783 certified, the UC5 system can be operated through any Universal Terminal. Alternatively, it can be used as a stand-alone system that is operated through NORAC’s PULSE™ color touchscreen display. The UC5 system is not only easy to operate but offers advanced troubleshooting and diagnostic capabilites.
The UC5™ System offers:
- New functionality.
- User friendly diagnostics.
- Integration with existing control electronics OR a compact stand-alone display.
Tech Specs: Norac’s UC5 spray height control system is the company’s most advanced boom height control system and latest generation of height control. This controller is ISOBUS 11783 certified and can be operated through the Norac Pulse color touchscreen display, or through a variety of virtual terminals and displays. This system uses ultrasonic sensors mounted on the left, right and center sections of the boom to monitor field terrain and make responsive boom height adjustments allowing more effective chemical use and stress-free spraying for the operator. The system features the patented Hybrid Mode technology, which tracks both the crop canopy and the soil surface simultaneously to determine a continuous “virtual” crop canopy. The system also offers advanced troubleshooting and diagnostic capabilities.