TMR Tracker® is a Windows® based Feed Management System allowing producers to easily monitor the day-to-day feeding process. TMR Tracker helps manage feed inventory and provides the option to share feeding data with the farm's management team.
TMR Tracker System Requirements:
- Pentium or better PC, Microsoft Window, 2000, XP,Vista or Windows 7
- 300MB free disk space, 512 MB Ram, USB port, CD drive, Mouse, Printer, Adobe Acrobat
- Internet Connection-28.8Kbps
Works with Herd Managment Programs
Digi*Star Moisture Tracker ™
Tracker is a hand-held, Near-Infra-Red (NIR) scanning device, which rapidly measures the dry matter and moisture content of animal feeds.
The key innovation of the Moisture Tracker is providing Near-Infra-Red (NIR) scanning technology, which was previously only available using costly semi-portable or stationary apparatus, into an affordable, simple to use, hand-held device.
Digi*Star TST 7600
TST 7600 with TMR Tracker™
The TST 7600 is a full featured mixer scale indicator that allows producers to make adjustments scale side and records the data for use in TMR Tracker.
TST 7600 Standard Features Include:
- TMRT Batching Compatibility
- 7” color display
- “Intuitive” design with symbolic icons
- Dry Matter Adjustment
- Weighback logging & substitution
- Out of Stock ingredient substitution
- User Access Levels and Security
- Rotation Counter capable
- Software upgrades by Customer by external USB