The Next Generation of SeedCommand is here!
Each planting season you get one chance to get your plant stand just right. Making sure your planter is performing optimally and each seed is being placed at the right depth, at the right spacing and at the right population is critical. Achieve the best stand of your life with SeedCommand™.
- Overcome Compaction
- Maintain Seed Depth & Spacing
- Identify Planter Errors
Introducing Ag Leader's electric drive solution, SureDrive™. Of the many features of electric drives, growers gain precise control of planter meter performance to incorporate variable rate planting, turn compensation and row-by-row shut-off.
- Maintenance Free
- Strongest Planter Drive on the Market
- Turn Compensation
- Powerful Meter Control
- Section Control
- Variable Rate
Hydraulic Down Force System
Improve emergence, root development and overcome compaction issues – while reducing row unit stress and bounce – with Hydraulic Down Force from Ag Leader.
Monitor and control planter down force on-the-go using the Ag Leader InCommand™ 1200 display, or any UT compatible display of your choice. The Hydraulic Down Force system controls and adjusts pressure instantaneously based on field topography and soil conditions.
Benefits and Features:
- Consistent, proper planting depth no matter the field.
- Automatic response time, unlike air bag systems that can take up to 20 seconds or more to respond.
- Greater control - with row-by-row sensing and control available, apply variable pressure across changing spots in the field or where more compaction is present.
- Minimize row unit stress and bounce with the unique nitrogen accumulator that accommodates the tough operating conditions of today's faster planters
- Multiple channels of control, which adjust sections of the planter separately to apply optimal down force where it's needed.
- "Free energy" uplift springs provide lift for row units with large hopper boxes, or in heavily tilled or sandy soils. No added complexity of additional hardware, hydraulic lines and the associated drag.