- Why DirectCommand?
- Eliminate overapplication, overlap, spray drift and application gaps.
- Increase productivity during tight application windows.
- Reduce fuel costs and field compaction by applying multiple products at one time.
- Target product application through crop sensing and prescription application strategies.
- Document all field application data and provide simple reporting.
AutoSwath for Liquid and Granular
DirectCommand's AutoSwath feature reduces overapplication and product waste by automatically turning the applicator (liquid or granular) on/off based on field boundaries and already-applied areas as it passes over the field. The system reduces input costs and increases application accuracy by minimizing skips and overlaps at end rows, fence rows and along waterways.
DirectCommand offers total liquid control with variable rate application, chemical injection, AutoSwath™ and more.
Spinner Spreader Control
DirectCommand simplifies spreader control by providing automated calibration and storage of critical settings. The system features include variable rate control, automatic section control and closed loop spinner speed control of up to five products. DirectCommand reads ground speed and automatically adjusts product flow to match target application rate.
Control up to three channels of granular product using your strip-till applicator while simultaneously controlling anhydrous and nitrogen stabilizer with the addition of liquid and chemical injection control modules.
OptRx® Crop Sensors
OptRx Crop Sensors measure crop health and provide application rate recommendations in real time to maximize your profit.
NORAC UC5™ Boom Height Control
Ag Leader displays feature complete support of the NORAC UC5™ boom height control system - ensuring ideal crop coverage without drift or wasted product.